Warehousing & Distribution
Selvic Shipping Services Ltd are committed to offering you the best.
We own and operate our own 5 acre terminal incorporating around 100,000sq feet of dry undercover warehousing together with outside storage for containers and trailers etc. Part of the warehouse is fitted out with racking facilities for the care of specialised or high-value products. The extensive range of products stored are controlled by our computer controlled stock management system.
The principle commodities handled and stored in the warehouse include a broad range of chemical products both palletised and drummed, assorted minerals, IBC, cartons and miscellany of goods originating from around the globe. We likewise handle and store finished goods for a number of the large Humber Bank manufacturers.
In addition to our normal warehousing activities we operate a milling capability with bulk storage silo for delivery of product to bulk powder tankers. We are also able to offer facilities for re-packing and repalletising goods: re-packing from 25 kilo bags into IBC or from IBC into 25 kilo sacks, plus shrink-wrap and palletised to customer specification. Special contract packing facilities for importers/traders are also available.
- Modern computerised stock control system offering up to the minute stock information
- Own & operate 5 acre site including over 100,000 sq ft dry undercover storage with competitive rates
- Outside storage for trailers / containers
- Re-Packing facilities available
- Re-Labelling Services available
- Modern fleet of fork lift trucks for container loading and unloading